пятница, 3 июня 2016 г.

Butterfly Bead embroidery brooch

Ah, the enthusiasm with which I have made this brooch! As I searched for beads for her! Ultimately beads accumulated so much that they turned out to be more than you need. Now I have a small collection of red beads, which are used for the manufacture of still do not know what )))
And while I admire this butterfly. It seems to me, or she actually succeeded? In its creation, I applied embroidery silk thread embroidery. It was the first layer. Then, embroidered with beads and sequins. Then I sewed beads and beads again. I almost forgot to mention the golden floss. Now I look at it and rejoice. Already I am looking forward to what will be my next butterfly. And this beauty you can find in our shop the family beaded jewelry on Etsy: Butterfly Bead embroidery brooch in the TreasuresOfMySoul.





Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий